Friday, February 3, 2012

Helloooo......

Helllooooo there........how have you been....?
I know I've been MIA for a long long time....not just from my own blog, but I've been bad about visiting fellow bloggers too.... It seems like ages since I had any blogger connection.....
....and I don't feel good about it at all.

I do realize though.....the longer you go without blogging, more difficult it is to get back. I've had a few posts in my drafts folder for a while now...I meant to finish writing them and post them and everything......but God knows what went wrong........

Today seems different, just the right day to blog......
I woke up this morning and felt like talking to you all....about what my days have been like, what I have been doing during my weekends....and what I have in store.


The weather in my neck of the woods has been just perfect, .....although unusually warm for winters......highs ranging in the upper 70s (all my friends, living in the north, I don't mean to make you jealous, I do miss the winter chill sometimes).
We have been spending a lot of time outdoors, weekends are mostly made up of a trip to the park- my son plays with dad, while mum is busy clicking away, trying out her new camera (wink). The afternoons are spent lazing in part sun/ part shade out in the backyard. I do manage to sneak some time to finish some of my projects (more on that in my upcoming posts, I promise).

In other news, we finally finished painting our home office (any guesses on the color I picked...?). And now, the walls are all set for the artwork to be hung. Me...I've been conjuring up ideas for a cluster wall....let's see how that turns out.

So what's keeping you busy these days? Any thing interesting....talk to me!

Image: One of my many clicks

PS: Have a wonderful weekend!!!

11 comments:

  1. Your photograph is superb! You have made the flower look so gorgeous

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you Neha, the weather is indeed gorgeous. We have been spending a lot of time doing yardwork, pavers in the front walkway. Been waiting until the end of Feb/early March to plant the spring flowers. Just in case a cold spell comes upon us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So envious of all you southern state dwellers. But, our time will come and I wouldn't trade summer up here for anything! :) That's a gorgeous picture, new toy? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dr Sonia: Thanks much.
    @ Kala: Me too...every now and then I'm tempted to plant new plants and flowers, but then I think I should wait a bit more. Enjoy the weather!
    @ Gagan: Don't be envious, coz nothing can beat the summers in your beautiful mountains...and the summers here are scorching. You'll get to see a lot more from where that picture came from.....my new toy;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to seeing what you have planned, Neha! Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to have you back Neha :)
    that's a lovely shot of the bougainvillea
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So envy you, enjoying the onset of spring with family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back , We did miss you in Action. Yes the winters are milder except that we just had a brief spell of -19C. Looking forward to having you around :-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for posting. Like you, I am relishing and basking in beautiful Florida spring sunshine. Enjoying the gulf and the activity of the birds as they ready their nests.

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Neha.!!
    U are such a great photographer.. I look forward to more of your writing and of course your beautiful photos.. :)

    www.meruslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Neha! We missed you.

    Anyway I'm glad your are enjoying yourself. Great photograph! You really have your ways on lenses.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...