Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I've been a busy bee...

Well, you must have heard the phrase- biting off more than you can chew. That's exactly what has happened around here....
 About two weeks back, husband (K) and I decided that we can squeeze in some time for a home project that has been on our mind for quite a while now- the makeover and organization of our home office (remember this post from back in June:)). 



So let me tell you about all that I've been busy with:

On my home office front-
Designing my home office
Shopping for all the supplies for the makeover
Choosing the paint color
Working on an inspiration wall for the office

On blogging front-
A couple home tour posts...Yay!
Ideas on decorating with candles....I need to take some time out for taking pictures

On personal front-
Planning a family getaway (fingers crossed)- a huge task, I must say!
Planning my festival get-togethers

Isn't that too much on my plate.....Phewww!

I can't wait to blog about all the above.....but with all that is going on (work being crazy busy, my blogging headquarters/ home office totally upside down and then a hundred other things demanding my time), I'm left with no time to put together these posts...

Hopefully I'll get to it soon.
Hope you are having a great week!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot Neha, but I can hardly wait to see the makeover of your office when it is done - I bet it will be gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well! I completely understand, because except for the first part ( which is substituted,by other things ) I have more or less the same menu card ...so a complete listy to finish by Nov:))..Never Mind ...we are good at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will get it all completed and try and not stress over it. "all you can do, is all you can do and all you can do is enough" wise words from my good friend.
    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take one at a time.. ... Am sure that the outcome will be gorgeous... ;-) ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. thats a lot of work indeed!! Will be waitibg for pics..i'm sure its going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Neha,
    I've come over from Colors Dekor after seeing your lovely shelves on display. Gorgeous styling and I love the vases!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cane basket used as a planter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your life :)) Have fun doing all of this Neha! Looking fwd to the home tours, annnd the home-office pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!! thats a long list.. but its nice to be doing something.. somewhere.. everywhere... Its nice to be busy... Isn't it... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an interesting list, Neha! Waiting for the post-renovation pictures. All the best with all the tasks at hand.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...