Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday!

The weekend is here....who doesn't like the weekend...they are always fun! But you start to value them even more when you're out of the house all day five days of the week....and even more when you've spent the previous one being out on a vacation...:). Are you like that...? Well, I am. All of last weekend we were away for our road trip, so there was no time spent at home. I was so looking forward to this weekend. All I want is to just hang out at home and relax.....!

What are your plans this weekend?



Image: My Flowers collection

6 comments:

  1. I love all Fridays, also the weekends:) But I think I will work tomorrow:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend!!

    I want to enjoy the weather before the snow starts to fly. But I also need to do some cleaning, although I feel like I JUST cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply beautifully captured shot...for the weekend just lazing in the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hanging out at home.. and relaxing is an awesome thing to do.. I had a super busy weekend.. of doing.. holiday projects and home work.. School started on Sunday.. *sigh*.. and Im still running around for shoes and other stuff.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a switch of places between us, Neha. While you were off on a trip last weekend, I stayed at home and did practically nothing! The coming week, it's my turn to go out on a vacation. I have a trip planned to NY :)

    Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neha.. I always tot I was following your blog.. Either Im going mad today.. or blogger is mental.. Anyway.. :-) Im following you now.. and looking forward to a million more posts.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...