Monday, September 12, 2011

Decorating with Candles

The festival season draws near and I'm all about planning in advance:)
I've been collecting and trying decor ideas for the special occasions this year. As I promised in my earlier post,  
here I am, sharing with you, the first in the series of candle light decor. 
I hope you like it. 








Now, for the how- to. As you can see, the idea is very simple. I just took a few glasses, wrapped them up with some twine and then some kalava with a few ghungroos tied in between. 



If you have any such ideas...do share. I'd love to post about them here.


Images: All mine

19 comments:

  1. Great idea Neha and love the use of ghungroo's in anything and everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, but beautiful, Neha:):) I miss you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! & I can do this with what I have in my drawers right now :) even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh.. such a simple idea.. makes the candles look so super stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'll be pinning this! Thanks for sharing.

    Shannon @ Imperfectly-Inspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a transformation, they look great with the candles burning in them! I am now gfc following you. Thanks for visiting my blog, Karima :) www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea Neha, this looks beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing neha...i wonder of seeing ur g8 ideas always...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easy to make and beautiful to behold :) Loved the first shot of the candles. The combination of twine and kalava looks perfect! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I missed this post Neha! I loove this, so simple, but it must make a lovely corner when set together and lit up. It's such a cool idea, could try it on bottles too right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea..like the effect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely and makes it so traditionally indian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much! Be sure to check out more ideas in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are super cute- what a great idea! Would love for you to come share at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there~ Just stopping back by to say thank you for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...