Friday, June 17, 2011

Stunning stones

Happy Friday folks! Are you all looking forward to the weekend? I am! It's the Fathers day weekend and my friends and I have planned a get together lunch and a fun day for all the Dads (just like we celebrated Mother's day). 

I'm here to share with you these striking stones crafted  by some very talented people. 

Stone dolls via Maya Made

Painted stone magnets via Etsy

via 

via

via
via

via
I loved these colorful hearts on the stones....they would make such cute little gifts!

Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Very Nice Post Neha, I loved those etsy find very creative and very easy to make..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all.
    When am I getting some cute little gift from you?
    I am waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome find Neha, loved these cool ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice... 'Rock Crafts' and the magnets from Etsy are so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all that color and what patience it must take to paint on these small stones:):) Enjoyed these Neha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! I love the one's with the little white snowflakes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS POST! Thanks so much for sharing, my favorites are the Matryoshka Dolls in the first image, so cute!

    ~Catherine
    Inspire Bohemia

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..lovely post!my favorites are painted magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies! I'm glad that you liked them...

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning .Loved painted stone magnets the most.Nice idea as a 'summer vacation activity' for my kids.Thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my!! I totally love them... seems so easy to do.. I'm going to do this with my girls... in the summer.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey check my art, please! I have painted lots of rocks and pebbles! :) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.48819072485.58204.48631747485&type=3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...