Friday, May 6, 2011

Weekend wishes!

I've had a busy week and a very busy Friday. It had been raining since morning and that made going out and running errands all the more tiresome. I'm now taking a breather and ready for the weekend with plans only to relax and shop some. I may try to fit in a tad of house cleaning....

On another note, what's your plan for mother's day? Anything special planned...or maybe you'll get a surprise:). Well, whatever it is that you do, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


I'll leave you with some beautiful flower pictures to get you to a good start. 
  






And how about some of this....?


Images: via

6 comments:

  1. The last image echos my plan for the weekend :)..what about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I'd want to indulge in all of this :-)
    Neha, am super glad you dropped by my blog, interesting blog this is, and haaaappy to know we share the same interests! See you around often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tulips are gorgeous! Have a great weekend Neha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vase wrapped in newspaper sounds creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all. Your comments make me smile...so keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...