Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Le Sutra


Very recently, I chanced to know about Le sutra, the world's first Indian Art Hotel. When I visited their website, I was floored by the design of their rooms and the bold and unique art that forms a part of each of thier rooms.








"The 16 rooms at Le Sutra are based on 'characters' (Ravana, Ashoka, Buddha) or 'characteristics' (sensuality, love, purification) inspired by Indian mythos.
Every room is a virtual canvas where the story forms the guest experience. It is subtly composed through art - paintings, artifacts, chairs, inlays and sculptures; narrating their part, showcasing diverse themes and philosophies."

To read more about this unique hotel, visit the website here.
All images: Le sutra

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...