Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Earthy Urns

All around me, I see people gearing up for spring, decking their yards, sprucing up their surroundings with colorful accents. While I add some flowers and greens here and there around my home, I have a Huge craving for some earthy looking urns for to my outdoor space and the inside decor. While wandering the web, these are some that really caught my eye. 






I'm totally in LOVE with these terracotta urns. I spotted these on a home tour at P&P- these beauties deck the Ananths' home in Bangalore. Aren't they gorgeous?


Images: 1, 2, 3 via Flickr, 4,5 via , 6 via 

Which ones are your favorite? 

8 comments:

  1. You came and conquered , the Green thumb decor pictures are exceptionally nice...I left a comment there as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool finds..they remind me of soe very english cottagy rustic gardens i keep seeing here in atlanta sub urbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sudha. I would love to see such gardens...haven't seen any here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love earthen urns too... Love love the last pic.. Its gorgeous!!

    Neha.. I've passed on the Versatile blogger award your way.. Hope you'll accept it... and pass it on... *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 2nd and 4th! :)
    Anyways, thanks again for the stylish blog award, I have updated it with what you tagged me for! :) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the second image!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...